Face-off: Nora Fatehi ROCKS pink better than Hina Khan

MUMBAI: In the world of glamour, actors are often spotted wearing the same outfit. When they do so, they grab headlines. Now whether to call it a fashion blunder or a case of inspiration is up to the actors concerned and audiences.

Recently, two actors who were spotted wearing the similar outfit were Hina Khan and Nora Fatehi.

The outfit in question is a pretty pink dress.

Hina, known for TV shows like Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Bigg Boss 11, and the ongoing Kasautii Zindagii Kay, wore the pink dress at the calendar launch of celebrity photographer Dabboo Ratnani, while Nora, who is known for the film Roar: Tigers of the Sundarbans and Dilbar song, wore the same dress at her birthday bash.

Now an entertainment portal ran a poll between Hina and Nora for audiences to decide who wore the pretty pink dress better. And it turned out that Nora won in this face-off. 64% of the users voted for Nora while the rest 36% voted for Hina.

Take a look at the photo below:

Who do you think wore the dress better? Hit the comment section below.

If any user would like to contact us for content questions or any other queries, please feel free to do so. We always welcome suggestions and feedback. The only way we can improve is by your feedback, please suggest ideas to help us achieve success. Also any good content writer can also contact us. Our contact info is located in the Contact US page, feel free to shoot us an email anytime. At Loan trading we appreciate the effort of our users who engage in discussions and choose us as their partner for entertainment. We Thank You All.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Captcha loading...